After hearing awesome things about this movie, I dared to go for the 10 pm show that too in the second row from the front. The theatre was buzzing with people. Houseful on a week day night show! This movie is a thriller so I don’t want to spoil it. Just few thoughts:
- The characters in the movie look ordinary but they end up doing extra ordinary things!
- The retro songs are very well placed in the movie as one of the characters is a yesteryear actor. They add value to the feel of the movie.
- Tabu is a delight to watch. She is brilliant! Such a versatile actress. My favourite movie of hers till date is Astitva. There is so much of drama to her character! But this drama comes naturally because of the situations. Bollywood is improving and now there are good roles for older actresses instead of the career getting over once a woman is in her 30s. It is such a breath of fresh air. We are not interested in watching colleges girls fall in love and run around trees.
- Ayushman is one of his kind in Bollywood. He plays the role of boy next door with so much ease which makes people relate to him. Yet, has the good looks of a ‘hero’ which again makes us like him. Deadly combination!
- Radhika Apte does justice to her role. So does the rest of the character who are perfectly cast.
- Editing is crispy. There is no dull moment.
- The dialogues are hilarious! There is so much going on the movie – murder, adultery, betrayal yet it will make you laugh every now and then.
Was telling my father about the movie, discussing some scenes with excitement. ‘After a long time, you seem to have enjoyed a movie so much.’ He said. That is true. I don’t like most movies…
Go for it! This movie is fun to watch. Don’t miss it!